ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up
Train yourself with this on-demand 60 credit ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Start-up course and obtain the core and advanced knowledge of business.
Train yourself with this on-demand Ofqual regulated 60 credit ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up course and obtain the core and advanced knowledge of business and social enterprise. Through this accredited course, you can boost up your skills and kickstart your glorious career!.
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up course is accredited by ATHE, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. The ATHE is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organization, ensuring that your certification is professional and recognised.
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up course is a type of applied learning that combines information and understanding with the development and application of skills required to start and run a small business for a specific length of time. Through a single substantial overarching task, you will be able to put theory into practice. The qualification’s units will allow you to investigate, design, run, and evaluate the functioning of a small business. You can work as a lone trader or partner with another student to run their business or social venture.
Enrol in this comprehensive training course today to understand the ideas that underpin successful management and learn best practices from seasoned professionals.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Learn about the principles and practices of market research
- Understand the key concepts and principles of business and financial planning
- Familiar yourself with quality assurance
- Assess the completed example of presenting a business plan
- Evaluate running and monitoring a small enterprise Start-up
- Understand how to review the performance of an enterprise start-up
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours comprise all guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
The GLH for this qualification is 360
Total Qualification Time:
The total qualification time requires The Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an average number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in training, research, or any other learning, including evaluation, as directed by, but not under the guidance of, an instructor or supervisor.
The average amount of time it takes a learner to reach and show the degree of achievement required for the qualification award is 600 hours, with one credit equaling 10 hours of learning.
The Total Credit value is 60
Method of Assessment:
The completion of a few short assignments constitutes assessment tasks. You must demonstrate general reading and provide references in your work.
Learners must complete:
- a research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- an academic paper, calculations and analysis of data.
- a presentation of business ideas and plans
- a critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- a set project completed for an employer (also known as an ’employer engagement activity)
All assignments should be submitted through the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up applies to the following:
- Those ambitious learners who have already started their business
- Those who want to start a small business and social enterprise
- Individuals who have the enthusiasm to gain the qualification
- Must have the age range of 18 and above.
- Must have a GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades 4 and above
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- Those whose English is not the first language, IELTs 5.5 or CAE162+ or an approved equivalent, are recommended
This ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Small Business and Social Enterprise Start-up will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Business Manager
- Social Enthusiast
- Management Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Lead Business change analyst
- Finance manager
|Unit 1 Market Research|
|Unit 2 Business and Financial Planning|
|Unit 3 Quality Assurance|
|Unit 4 Presenting a Business Plan|
|Unit 5 Running and Monitoring A Small Enterprise Start-up|
|Unit 6 Reviewing Performance of an Enterprise Start-up|