ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
Do you dream of building a career in accounting? Are you searching for the perfect course to gain core accounting skills?
You are in the right place. Take this opportunity to transform yourself into a highly skilled and recognised accounting expert, by enrolling on our exclusive ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Accounting course.
The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Accounting course is accredited by ATHE, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. ATHE is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation, ensuring that your certification is professional and recognised.
This accredited qualification is a knowledge-based qualification designed to provide knowledge of the accountancy and tax regulatory framework, the organisational criteria for the accounting and finance function, and what is required of a skilled accountant.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and practical knowledge to ensure your professional position, progress further to higher level professional qualifications, and climb the career ladder in no time.
Take this course and get certified to work at a nationally accredited standard.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Develop a breadth of knowledge and understanding of accounting topics, especially in small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs)
- Deepen the knowledge of accounting within an organisation
- Develop efficiency to prepare financial reporting statements for different types of organisations
- Learn about budgetary control
- Benefit from optional units in specific specialisations that are specifically relevant to the field, and promote career growth
- Build a foundation for continued learning and professional development
- Acquire the ability to make critical evaluation decisions
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours comprise all guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
The GLH for this qualification is 240
Total Qualification Time:
The total qualification time comprises The Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an average number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in training, research, or any other form of learning, including evaluation, as directed by, but not under the guidance of, an instructor or supervisor.
The average amount of time it takes a learner to reach the level of achievement required for the award of the qualification is 600 hours, with one credit equaling 10 hours of learning.
The Total Credit value is 60
Method of Assessment:
The assessment tasks consist of a few short assignments. You must demonstrate general reading and provide references in your work.
Methods of assessment include:
- A case study or an academic paper for each unit
- A portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit
- One micro-teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted through the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level, 4 Diploma in Accounting, applies to the following:
- Those ambitious learners who have already worked in the accounting sector
- Those studying Accounting for their higher qualification
- Individuals who have the enthusiasm to gain the qualification
- Learners must be over the age of 18.
- Must have a GCE Advanced level qualification with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades 4 and above
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- For those whom English is not the first language, IELTS 5.5 or CAE162+ or an approved equivalent are recommended
This ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Accounting will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Accounting Manager
- Business Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Financial Auditor
- Revenue Tax Specialist
- Assurance Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Investment Analyst
- Real Estate Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
|Unit 1: Financial Accounting|
|Unit 2: Financial Accounting|
|Unit 3: Budgetary Control|
|Unit 4: Cost and Management Accounting|
|Submit Your Assignment|