ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
If you want to prepare for a degree but don’t have the usual entry-level qualifications, there is always a way forward. The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management will enable you to start a second-year degree program in the related field right away. This course is a good choice for you if you want to get a management certification. This course will provide you with management skills and experience that are extremely useful to any business, and earning a recognized certification will help you advance your career. Learners can gain a thorough understanding and knowledge of management processes and concepts as a result of taking this course.
You can receive an approved ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management after completing this Level 4 Extended Diploma. This is an OFQUAL-regulated qualification in the United Kingdom that will enable you to continue your education. The course covers a wide range of subjects, including communication skills, people management, resource management, and the business climate. You will improve your company, research, and assessment skills.
If you want to get a degree or a top-up certificate in business and management, the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is the course for you. The credential would make you a marketable applicant with the expertise and experience that leading companies are looking for. Obtaining this credential will improve your career and add value to your educational profile.
- Learn how to foster healthy behaviour and respect in a learning environment by understanding the tasks, obligations, and relationships in education and training.
- Acquire the ability to recognize the needs and requirements of individual students.
- Understand how to use inclusive teaching and learning strategies in education and training.
- Improve your understanding of various learning theories, self-evaluation, and professional growth.
- Know how to provide input and include students in the evaluation process.
- Learn about the benefits of micro-teaching for newly trained teachers.
- Acquire the ability to make critical evaluation decisions.
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours include all real-time communication time with a learner, as well as any instruction or supervision provided by a lecturer, boss, mentor, teacher, or other suitable education or training provider.
Since you only need to complete the mandatory units, the GLH for this certification is 48.
Total Qualification Time:
This is a rough estimation of how long it would take a learner to reach and show the degree of achievement required for the certification to be awarded, i.e. to complete all learning objectives.
Qualification in its entirety Time is made up of GLH and an estimation of how many hours a learner is likely to spend on planning, research, or any other type of learning, including evaluation, that is guided by but not supervised by an instructor, supervisor, or tutor. TQT determines the credit value of qualification if one is granted since one credit equals 10 hours of learning.
This qualification takes a total of 120 hours to complete. The Total Credit value is 12.
Method of Assessment:
Students must complete:
- Three written assignments must be completed by students.
- One minute of instruction (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
- The online portal should be used to apply for all assignments.
Who is this course for?
- People who are ready to take on a management role
- People wanting to develop their business management skills
- People looking for a boost in their CV
- You must be over the age of 18
- have 5 or more GCSEs with grades of C or higher
- other foreign qualifications that are comparable.
- You must also have adequate English, Math, and IT skills.
- IELTS 5.5 score or an approved alternative is recommended for those who do not speak English as a first language.
Progression in Career:
After completing the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management, you will receive an approved certificate that will enable you to enroll in a Bachelor’s Degree or Top Up Degree program in the second year at a variety of UK universities. Learners can advance to the following levels to improve their educational profile:
- Admission to an ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management
- Admission to ATHE Extended Diploma in Business and Management at Level 5
- Entry to a number of Bachelor’s Degree Programs at a higher educational institute in the second year
- Assumption of a role as a middle manager
|Unit 01: The Business Environment|
|Unit 02: People in Organisations|
|Unit 03: Financial and Management Accounting Techniques for Managers|
|Unit 04: Communication Skills for Business|
|Unit 05: Managing a Work-Based Team Project|
|Unit 06: Resource Management|
|Unit 07: Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Unit 08: The Marketing Mix|
|Unit 09: Digital Communications|
|Unit 10: Cultural Perspectives|
|Unit 11: Applied Statistics|
|Submit Your Assignment|