ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management is a Ofqual-regulated 165-credit qualification designed to provide you with an accredited entry level qualification for final year degree program in business and management.
In this ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management course, every module has been discussed extensively to equip you with advanced business and management knowledge that you need while pursuing further educational goals. Being qualified with the skills provided in this program will make you a demanding candidate in the business management sector.
The course is comprehensive and will focus on the main subjects of business and management. It provides instructional guidance on business organisations in a global context, HR management and managerial finance.
Enhance your career prospects with a nationally recognised qualification, by attending our Ofqual-regulated ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management program.
- Understand the differences in global business operations
- Be able to review people management strategies in an organisation
- Learn how to assess an organisation’s financial performance
- Develop the skills to analyse costing methods to make the right organisational decisions
- Learn fundamental marketing principles and techniques
- Gain academic and research skills to apply them in business
- Know how to utilise resources to achieve business success
- Gain the expertise to manage effective workplace communication in a business environment
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are made up of real time contact time, including time for guiding or assessing a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education and training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 660 as you’ll only have to complete the mandatory units.
Total Qualification Time:
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which takes place not under the supervision of a lecturer. The credit value for a qualification is determined by TQT and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 1650 hours.
The Total Credit value is 165.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management course is ideal for the following:
- Those intending to establish a career in business management
- Those aspiring to get qualified for a final year degree programme without having a traditional entry level qualification
- You must be aged over 18
- Prior academic degree in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as Extended Diploma in Business and Management / Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
Upon completing the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management course successfully, you’ll have the skills to build a thriving career in any of the following professions:
- Business Manager
- Management Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Lead Business change analyst
- Finance manager
|Unit 01: Business Organizations in a Global Context|
|Unit 02: Research Project|
|Unit 03: People Management|
|Unit 04: Finance for Managers|
|Unit 05: Managing Communication|
|Unit 06: Marketing Principles and Practice|
|Unit 07: Manage Sustainability in an Organization|
|Unit 08: Small Business Enterprise|
|Unit 09: Planning a New Business Venture|
|Unit 10: Business Law|
|Unit 11: Operations Management|
|Unit 12: Information for Strategic Decision Making|
|Unit 13: Organizational Analysis and Change|
|Unit 14: Financial Systems and Auditing|
|Unit 15: Business Ethics|
|Submit your assignment|