Become a skilled healthcare management professional with the most sought-after skills and thrive in your career! This 25 credit ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management course is your firearm to step up your career and also a means to dedicate your time to doing good for others.
The global awarding organization, ATHE, has accredited this ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management course. The Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation dedicated to continuous growth and learning.
This course is a perfect opportunity for you to comprehend a firm understanding of healthcare management, allowing yourself to gain all the in-demand capabilities of this sector. You will get to study the international healthcare policy thoroughly with the option to choose any topic from any of the optional units.
Register today and drive your career to the next level.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
The fee of the Exam is excluded from the subscription, so you have to buy the exam for this course.
- Introduce yourself to the vast world of healthcare management
- Gain in-depth knowledge of International Healthcare Policy
- Obtain excellent leadership and management skills
- Develop analytical and understanding capabilities
- Understand how to coordinate in a professional environment
Guided Learning Hours:
Guided Learning Hours is an approximation of a mentor, classroom facilitator or any other professional educator’s time on average to consult with a student either face to face or in real-time, to prepare the student to achieve the learning outcomes of the course to a suitable standard.
GLH for this qualification is 100 hours.
Total Qualification Time:
Total Qualification Time (TQT) estimates the overall amount of time it will take a learner normally to complete the various tasks required to show the accomplishment of the learning outcomes of the whole qualification and obtain the certification.
TQT encompasses all of the tasks listed in guided learning hours (GLH), as well as an estimate of how many hours a learner is required to spend on training, study, or another mode of learning, including assessment, that is guided by but not supervised by a teacher, or mentor. The credit value for certification is determined by TQT. Each credit is 10 hours of learning time which is equivalent to 10 hours of total qualification time.
For this qualification, Total Qualification Time is 250 hours and the Total Credit Value is 25.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment may take place in form of:
- a research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- an academic paper or article for publication
- the compilation of a case study
- a critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- a set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer-engagement’ activity)
- the production of a portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Individuals interested in entering the healthcare industry
- Existing healthcare management professionals
- A learner who are aged 19 or above
- One or two years study of Healthcare Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution
- A level 5 qualification in Healthcare Management or related subjects for example an ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- Other equivalent international qualifications
For those whose English is not their first language, we recommend the following standards of proficiency in English language skills or an approved equivalent for this qualification:
- IELTS 5.5
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or above
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic 42-49
- Healthcare Department Manager
- Healthcare Finance Manager
- Healthcare Quality & Improvement Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
|Unit 1: International Healthcare Policy|
|Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria||00:00:00|
|LO1 Understand healthcare policy formation in an international context|
|Definitions And Healthcare Policies||00:00:00|
|Understand Healthcare Policy Formation In An International Context||00:00:00|
|LO2 Understand the social context of healthcare|
|Concepts of Health||00:00:00|
|Determining social class||00:00:00|
|LO2_ Understand the social context of healthcare||00:00:00|
|Religion and Health||00:00:00|
|LO3 Understand healthcare provisioning|
|International Healthcare Organisations||00:00:00|
|LO3_ Understand healthcare provisioning||00:00:00|
|Practical barriers to provision of healthcare||00:00:00|
|LO4 Understand the role of public health and health promotion in the provision of healthcare services|
|LO5 Understand contemporary issues in health and social care|
|LO5_ Understand contemporary issues in healthcare||00:00:00|
|Assignment- International Health Care Policy Assignment||00:00:00|
|Unit 2: Managing Quality and Service Delivery|
|Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria||00:00:00|
|1. Understand How to Identify and Meet Stakeholder Needs in Service Delivery||00:00:00|
|2. Seven Domains of Healthcare Standards||00:00:00|
|3. 9 Rules of Success in Delivering a Professional Service||00:00:00|
|4. A 10 Step Approach to Customer-Driven Programme||00:00:00|
|1. Understand How to Manage Quality of Service Delivery||00:00:00|
|2. The Requirements of ISO 9001||00:00:00|
|3. The Nine Criteria of the EFQM Excellence Model||00:00:00|
|4. Process of Implementing ISO 9000_9001||00:00:00|
|1. Understand How to Promote Continuous Improvement of Service Delivery||00:00:00|
|2. Eight Stages of Continuous Improvement Explained||00:00:00|
|3. Case Study_ Establishing a Capability for Continuous Quality Improvement in the NHS||00:00:00|
|4. Quality Circles||00:00:00|
|5. System-level Measures in the Four Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Categories||00:00:00|
|Managing Quality and Service Delivery Assignment(1)||00:00:00|
|Submit your assignment|
|Submit Your Assignments : ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management||00:00:00|
|Resubmit Your Assignments|
|Resubmit Your Assignments – ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management||00:00:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money