ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Expertise yourself in your professional life and develop your efficiency in business and administrative management through the Ofqual regulated ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course.
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course is meant to provide learners with the core skills and practical knowledge required to define business and administrative management for their organisation successfully. This course has been divided into simple sections that cover each level of the administrative management process. Through a single substantial overarching task, you will be able to put theory into practice. The qualification’s units will allow you to investigate, design, run, and evaluate the functioning of a business. You can work as a lone trader or partner with another student to run their business or administrative management.
Our ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course will provide you with extensive knowledge on prominent managerial skills, ideal for those who aspire to work in a management role. After successfully concluding the course, you will be able to demonstrate the versatility that a true manager should have in both domestic and international platforms.
Enrol now and catch your dream!!!
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Learn about the essential strategic planning
- Understand the dynamic of management
- Gain knowledge about organisational behavior
- Familiar yourself with finance for the decision maker
- Explore the corporate communication strategies
- Learn about the strategic human resource management
- Develop leadership and managing risk in business
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours comprise all guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training providers.
The GLH for this qualification is 480
Total Qualification Time:
The total qualification time comprises The Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an average number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in training, research, or any other form of learning, including evaluation, as directed by, but not under the guidance of, an instructor or supervisor.
The average amount of time it takes a learner to reach the level of achievement required for the qualification award is 1200 hours, with one credit equaling 10 hours of learning.
The Total Credit value is 120
Method of Assessment:
The assessment tasks consist of a few short assignments. You must demonstrate general reading and provide references in your work.
Methods of assessment include:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- A project in response to a design brief (for example a computer programme/a database)
- The production of a portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit
- The creation of a prototype for a specified product
All assignments should be submitted through the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course, applies to the following:
- Business professionals who are seeking promotions or variety in their professional field.
- Those studying finance and marketing or business management related subject for their higher qualification
- Aspiring professionals and students looking to build their career in the business profession enrich their knowledge and gain a formal certification for their existing knowledge.
Learners must be over the age of 18.
- Must have a GCE Advanced level qualification with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades 4 and above
- ATHE Level 6 Diploma
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- For those whom English is not the first language, IELTS 5.5 or CAE162+ or an approved equivalent are recommended
This ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Business Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Owner
- Business Manager
- Finance Executive
- Administrative Executives
- Executive Officers
- HR Executives
|Unit 1:Strategic Management|
|Unit 2: The Dynamics of Leadership|
|Unit 3:Management Information Systems for Business|
|Unit 4:Advanced Finance for Decision Makers|
|Unit 5: Marketing Management in Business|
|Unit 6:Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage|
|Unit 7: Leadership Skills|
|Unit 8: Managing Risk in Business|
|Submit your assignment|