Running a beauty salon requires excellent industry knowledge, hard work and dedication. If you’re interested in setting up a beauty business of your own or want to take your expertise to the next level, then this course will equip you with the skills you need to succeed.
This Salon Management Training Course is ideal for beauty therapists and aspiring salon owners who want to learn what it takes to run a beauty business. It covers everything you need to know to get started, from managing your finances to dealing with clients and marketing your services. You’ll also learn how to train your staff and conduct client consultations.
You’ll gain valuable business management and client management skills needed to run any business, regardless of industry and sector. This course will also deepen your knowledge of the different types of treatments that beauty salons offer, teaching you valuable knowledge through case studies that can be applied in a real-world context.
Discover what it takes to run a successful beauty salon and enrol in this course today!
- Gain the skills to train staff and build positive relationships with clients
- Deepen your understanding of the salon environment and layout
- Understand the fundamentals of salon health and safety management
- Learn about the most popular types of beauty treatments in the industry
- Develop essential business management and client management skills
- Know how to keep on top of your business finances and accounts
- Discover strategies for marketing, advertising and promoting your business
- Fully familiarise with the equipment you’ll need to get started in running your own business
- Be able to conduct client consultations and recommended treatments
- Understand the different types of clients and what they’re looking for
Who is this Course for?
This Beauty Salon Management Course applies to the following:
- Aspiring beauty professionals looking to gain certification for their skills
- Beauty professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of beauty management
- Anyone looking to start a professional beauty salon
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the beauty industry and how to run a salon
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have a range of skills and practical knowledge to be able to explore the following career opportunities within the beauty industry:
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Consultant
- Beauty Business Owner
- Makeup Artist
|Beauty Salon Management|
|Module 01: Ask Yourself: Do you have what Salon Management demands?||00:25:00|
|Module 02: What is Salon?||00:30:00|
|Module 03: The Salon Management Part 01||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Salon Management Part 02||00:50:00|
|Module 05: Training & Skill & Qualification||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Staffs & Employment||00:35:00|
|Module 07: All About Clients||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Treatments||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Types of equipment and Its Uses||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Business management Part 01||00:15:00|
|Module 11: Business management Part 02||00:35:00|
|Module 12: Business Management 03||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Finance Money & Accounts||00:15:00|
|Module 14: Marketing, Advertising & Promotion||00:15:00|
|Module 15: Being Successful||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam- Beauty Salon Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Beauty Salon Management||00:20:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money