Certificate in Copywriting
Unveil the secrets of winning a client’s heart by writing high-quality copy and boost your earnings.
This course is designed to describe how to write great copy and become a professional copywriter. With this course, you will gain a solid grounding in core copywriting skills and master what it takes to succeed in this profession. Gain a firm understanding of various techniques for crafting persuasive ads, websites, emails, advertisements, brochures, business letters and many more.
Additionally, you will develop a firm understanding of leading sites to network and build a successful career.
On successful completion, you will be able to write any character of publicity or promotional materials and work as a freelancer.
Highlights of the Certificate in Copywriting:
- Learn how to write great copy and leave your mark in the career of a professional copywriter
- Familiarise with the core copywriting skills and learn how to master those skills
- Discover the secrets of good copywriting that will satisfy your customer’s need
- Familiarise with the traits of the copywriters in the post-digital age
- Learn how to pen down your ideas in an effective manner
- Explore the techniques of writing copies for persuasive ads, websites, emails, advertisements, brochures, and business letters, etc.
- Be qualified to write various publicity or promotional contents for your clients
- Learn how to create a product description to write the perfect copy
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Certificate in Copywriting is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 1: Introduction to Copywriting||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Basics of Copywriting||00:33:00|
|Module 3: Eye-Catching Headlines||00:28:00|
|Module 4: Attention-Grabbing Advertisements||00:29:00|
|Module 5: Essential Copywriting Skills||00:37:00|
|Module 6: Online Copywriting||00:42:00|
|Module 7: Press Related Copywriting||00:34:00|
|Module 8: Print Media Copywriting||00:33:00|
|Module 9: Copywriting for Mainstream Media||00:16:00|
|Module 10: Copywriting for Other Media||00:25:00|
|Module 11: How to Write Better Copy||00:23:00|
|Module 12: Final Tips||00:23:00|
|Refer a Friend|
|Refer a Friend and Claim One Course for FREE||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.