Construction Site Management
Become proficient in Construction Site Management methods and learn all skills needed to succeed as a valuable asset in the UK building industry by enrolling in this course. Every one of these innovative educational modules will describe and guide you in a specific stage of managing a busy building site, along with all the responsibilities that you’ll need to master. By passing our final assessment, you’ll also receive recognised certification proving your accomplishment in this field.
To enable this high level of education, this course covers all the essential procedures and regulations that you are expected to adhere to in the construction marketplace. All stages are examined, from the start of a building project to the final customer care feedback. It covers health safety, vendor interaction, supply chain management, risk assessment, quality assurance, and human resources. Sign up today, and you will acquire all the knowledge you’ll need to become a reliable Construction Site Manager.
- Learn about the stages needed to start planning a construction site
- Understand how to budget and purchase the materials for construction sites
- Be able to take control of a large team and area, and manage them responsibly
- Plan and arrange the procurement and storage of essential equipment
- Acquire the capability to negotiate with vendors successfully
- Obtain the ability to manage contracts and contracted staff
- Show an acute understanding of risk management and local communications
- Ensure your staff are protected and can work safely on the site
Why People Love And Enrol In The Construction Site Management From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Construction Site Management
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is mostly designed for any individual who manages a construction site or has a senior role in the UK building industry.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Construction Site Management. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Construction Site Management is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course is intended to provide an intensive overview of all elements in Construction Site Management, from the planning stages to project completion. As such, it provides beneficial information for the following roles and careers:
- Building or Construction site Manager
- Construction worker
- Building inspector
- Independent builder or decorator
- Environmental specialist
|Construction Site Management|
|Introduction to Construction Management||00:15:00|
|Project Life Cycle and Success||00:24:00|
|Preliminary Site Investigation & Site Organisation||00:21:00|
|Construction Site Layout Planning and Temporary Facilities Management||00:18:00|
|Planning & Management of Equipment||00:28:00|
|Construction Materials Management||00:18:00|
|Quality Assurance and Customer Care||00:17:00|
|Legal Aspects of Contracting||00:15:00|
|Human Resources Management||00:18:00|
|Risk and Value Management||00:17:00|
|Communications, Information and Documentation of Construction||00:20:00|
|Health and Safety in Construction Management||00:22:00|
|Mock Exam – Construction Site Managment||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Construction Site Managment||00:20:00|