Consumer Rights Awareness
Learn how to protect yourself from unethical business practices and safeguard your rights as a consumer, with this Consumer Rights Awareness Online Training Course.
Through this course, you will learn about the principles of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and deepen your understanding of consumer contracts and agreements. It will teach you how to identify unfair business terms and misleading advertising to stay one step ahead of unscrupulous sellers.
This consumer right awareness course is ideal for those looking to start a career in this field, and provides an industry-recognised qualification which can be used as proof of your newfound knowledge and skills. Ensure a balance of power between sellers and customers, and educate yourself on how to protect the rights of consumers with this awareness training course today.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Consumer Rights Awareness doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Understand your rights as a consumer and void getting swindled out of money
- Learn how to detect misleading advertising and stay one step ahead of unscrupulous sellers
- Gain in-depth knowledge of how sale and purchase agreements work
- Deepen your understanding of consumer contracts and agreements
- Learn what constitutes unfair business practices and unethical marketing practices
- Know what to do in case of violation of contract
- Learn how to identify unfair business terms and what to do if you are a victim of unethical practices
- Ensure a balance of power between sellers and consumers
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised CPD accredited certification. You can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £9 and Hard Copy Certificate for £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is ideal for retail managers and anyone looking to learn more about consumer rights and unethical business practices. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
This Consumer Rights Awareness will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
|Consumer Rights Awareness|
|Module 01: Introduction to Consumer Rights||00:13:00|
|Module 02: The Consumer Rights Act||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Consumer Contracts Explained||00:20:00|
|Module 04: General Data Protection Regulations Explained||00:16:00|
|Module 05: Fraud Protection||00:32:00|
|Mock Exam – Consumer Rights Awareness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Consumer Rights Awareness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.