COSHH Training for Assessors
The COSHH Training for Assessors course is designed to provide learners with the skills and practical knowledge to work safely with hazardous substance sand chemicals, in compliance with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002. It covers practical training in all areas of hazardous substance management and safety, from the types of hazardous chemicals to the their effects and classification.
Hazardous chemicals and substances pose a serious health risk, and each year, thousands of workers are left seriously ill after contracting substance-related diseases and illnesses such as asthma and even cancer. In this course, you will learn how to identify, assess and mitigate the risk of exposure to harmful substances in the workplace, with step-by-step training, covering fundamental safety procedures and measures.
Highlights of COSHH Training for Assessors Course
- Understand the health risks of working with hazardous chemicals
- Work in compliance with COSHH regulations to ensure a safe working environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the effects hazardous substances have on health
- Identify the different types of hazardous substances and their classification
- Know how to identify and assess the risks of hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- Gain practical knowledge and skills to work safely with hazardous chemicals
- Implement effective safety measures to ensure a hazard-free working environment
- Understand the effects of exposure by swallowing, breathing in, skin and eye contact.
Who is this Course for?
This COSHH awareness course is ideal for those who work with hazardous substances and chemicals, who wish to gain a better understanding of COSHH regulations and best practice procedures for working safely with hazardous substances. There are no specific entry requirements for this online training course, and to provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
On successful course completion, you will have the necessary skills and practical knowledge to assess the risks of chemical exposure when at work, and will receive a recognised certificate of achievement which can be used as proof of your competency in complying with fundamental safety regulations.
|COSHH Training for Assessors|
|Health Problems Related to Hazardous Substances||00:29:00|
|Identifying Hazardous Substances||00:25:00|
|COSHH Risk Assessments||00:39:00|
|Control Measures and Monitoring||00:29:00|
|Implementing Control Measures||00:22:00|
|Mock Exam – COSHH Training for Assessors||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – COSHH Training for Assessors||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.