Fast track your career in event management and deepen your understanding of how the events industry works, with this professional training course. If you’re considering a career as an Events Planner, Events Coordinator or Events Manager, then this course is perfect for you.
In this Events Planning and Management course, you will gain a practical and theoretical understanding of the events industry, walking you through the events planning process, the different types of events, and the role of an Events Manager.
You will learn about dress code etiquette, events invitation etiquette, and table etiquette, as well as the business aspects of running an event, from operations, logistics, and public relations to overseeing marketing activities. This course provides essential and up-to-date information through case studies and audio-visual instruction, to develop your expertise in this field.
Become an expert in managing weddings, corporate events, and more, with this comprehensive event management course.
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of an Event Manager
- Identify the fundamental steps and stages for planning an event
- Learn about dress code, greetings, table manners and invitation etiquette
- Understand the different types of events and how to plan for them
- Develop your time management, organisation and communication skills
- Understand the career opportunities available in the events industry
- Gain a practical and theoretical understanding of the events industry
- Know how to manage operations, logistics, public relations and marketing activities in event management
Who is this Course for?
This Event Management Course applies to the following:
- Aspiring professionals looking for a formal, recognised qualification
- Those who are looking to start an event planning business
- Professionals who are working their way up to a management role
- Event Managers who are new to their role and want to test their knowledge
A certificate in Event Management will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to fast track a career in the following related professions:
- Event Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Events Planner
|Steps for Planning an Event||02:24:00|
|Invitations, Greetings, and Dress Code||01:09:00|
|Table Manners and Table Settings||01:51:00|
|What is Event Management||01:48:00|
|Types of Events||01:57:00|
|Mock Exam – Event Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Event Management||00:20:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money