Fashion Modeling Course
Want to be a famous model? Do you dream of becoming the next supermodel, gracing the cover of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar or Cosmopolitan?
Modelling is fun, rewarding, inspiring, and glamorous. This Fashion Modeling Course is a cutting edge certificate course in professional modelling taught by industry-leading working models. In this Fashion Modeling Course, you will understand how to plan, prepare, and follow the strategies to stand out and get noticed as a Professional Model.
Throughout the Fashion Modeling Course, you will understand how to approach the modelling agencies and get introduced to a list of tips that you can follow to break into the modelling industry and kickstart your modelling career.
- Explore the background of the industry and learn about modelling through the ages
- Familiarise with different types of modelling
- Learn how to approach an agency
- Be equipped with modelling and work tips
- Get a solid understanding of fashion shows, professionalism, and your rights
- Learn how to get the right exposure while working as a model
- Learn about different types of posing
- Expand your knowledge of model markets, fashion weeks and learn how to get the right visa for working abroad
- Understand how to groom yourself best
- Get a deeper understanding of finances, longevity, and prospects of modelling
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Fashion Modeling Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Fashion Modeling Course|
|Module 01: Professional Modeling Explained & Explored||02:18:00|
|Module 02: Getting Jobs||01:12:00|
|Module 03: Working as a Model||02:36:00|
|Module 04: The Pose||01:36:00|
|Module 05: Working Internationally||01:15:00|
|Module 06: Grooming and Exercise||02:42:00|
|Module 07: Finances, longevity and future career prospects||02:00:00|