Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic
Ensure your business, and your edible stock is legally and ethically safe, thereby protecting your vulnerable clients and customers, By enrolling in this valuable course, we can coach you in essential food management techniques and guarantee that you are fully skilled in handling food during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our interactive learning modules will teach you in all the necessary hygiene practises making sure that you can protect food in a national lockdown, and open quickly when hungry customers are knocking on your door.
As a caterer, a restaurateur, or a food outlet manager, you will have been inevitably affected by the pandemic and subsequent restrictions. But when lockdowns are not active, you’ll need to feed people safely and responsibly. This course will train in recommended adaptation practises and re-opening procedures that will put you back on the food marketplace. Not only that, but you’ll be re-trained in storage needs, infection protection, temperature control and much more. Feed a new world and apply for the course today.
- Learn recommended business procedures during a UK lockdown or tiered response
- Become aware of personal hygiene and protection routines during a pandemic
- Know how to store appropriate foodstuff during a lockdown
- Process and prepare food safely during lockdowns and open periods
- Obtain the ability to keep food fresh for long periods of inactivity
- Understand how to apply hazard controls during a lockdown
- Appreciate the hazards of long-term use of chemicals and allergens during lockdowns
- Acquire knowledge of all current UK legislation for food during the pandemic
Why People Love And Enrol In The Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is primarily designed for food business owners or handlers and will coach them in the appropriate actions needed during the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course provides a full overview of the requirements need to achieve good food hygiene during a pandemic or national health scare. As such, it is appropriate for the following roles and careers:
- Restaurant or Café staff
- Takeaway or Fast-Food staff
- Catering managers
- Hospitality workers
- Food outlet suppliers
|Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic|
|Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business during COVID-19||00:16:00|
|Food Processing & Preparation||00:22:00|
|Food and Temperature Control||00:31:00|
|Hazard Control Measures and Refrigeration||00:31:00|
|Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards||00:26:00|
|Food Safety Legislation||00:28:00|
|Mock Exam – Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Food Safety Management in Covid-19 Pandemic||00:20:00|