French Language Skills – Grammar
Learning to speak in French without understanding proper grammar is like trying to build a boat with wood but no nails, screws or glue!
In this French Language Skills – Grammar course, you are going to get familiar with the French grammar, with a focus on real-world topics relevant to your everyday life. During the course, you will improve your knowledge of the French language, grammar rules, pronunciation and practice your speaking and vocabulary and gain the confidence to use the French language in the situations that matter to you.
With this online French language course, you will soon improve your French-speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. This is an online teacher-led course designed by a highly qualified teacher, who will help improve your French communication skills as well as guide you to write and speak more professionally in French.
Highlights of The French Language Skills – Grammar:
- Discover the best and simplest way to learn French grammar and have flawless conversation in French
- Become well-known of a wide range of French pronouns, adjectives, conjunctions and how to use them in sentences
- Understand the importance of French grammar in different situations, from informal conversations to professional communication
- Study French grammar more efficiently by focusing on the concepts that are most important to you
- Explore the key to speaking French fluently and confidently and avoid errors that make your French sound strange to a native speaker
- Discover lots of clear examples of how and why certain grammar is used in day-to-day French language
- Understanding noun & articles in French and master the French grammar you need in no time
- Become a better speaker, listener and improve social interaction with French grammar tips
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is This French Language Skills – Grammar Course for?
This French Language Skills – Grammar Course is ideal for beginners interested in learning French with grammar and comprehending the correct language usage. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Upon successful completion, learners will be able to communicate effectively in French and find themselves prepared or well-equipped while travelling in France or any French-speaking countries.
|French Language Skills - Grammar|
|The French Pronouns||00:06:00|
|The French Nouns and Articles||00:02:00|
|The French Genitives||00:03:00|
|The French Possessive Adjectives||00:10:00|
|The French Possessive Pronouns||00:02:00|
|The French Demonstrative Adjectives||00:02:00|
|The most common French Adjectives||00:30:00|
|The French Conjunctions||00:02:00|
|The French Subornative Conjunctions||00:04:00|
|The French Objective Conjunctions||00:02:00|
|The French Cause Conjunctions||00:02:00|
|The French Opposition Conjunctions||00:05:00|
|The French Time Conjunctions||00:05:00|
|The French Comparison Conjunctions||00:02:00|
|The French Condition Conjunctions||00:02:00|