Human Resource Assistant Course
An HR Assistant is responsible for supporting all human resource process within an organisation, from employee orientation to conducting performance appraisals. In this online Human Resources Course, you will learn the key process of the HR department, exploring the roles of HR Assistant in detail.
This Human Resource Assistant Course will introduce strategies for motivating employees, train you how to tell a bad CV from a good one, deepen your understanding of the recruitment process, show you how to set up an employee training and development program, and much more. It covers everything you need to know about the role and skills required to become an excellent HR Assistant, with case studies and lessons that can be applied in a real-life context.
By the end of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of how Human Resource Assistants support the HR department, as well as key legislation and codes of practice. Kickstart your career online and gain the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of your industry!
Enrol in this HR Assistant Course today and gain the credentials to kickstart a successful career in human resources.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Human Resource Assistant
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment, selection & orientation process
- Familiarise with key workplace legislation such as the National Labour Relations Act
- Know how to conduct an employee performance appraisal
- Develop your teamwork skills and learn about the stages of development in team-building
- Learn strategies for motivating employees and behaviour modification
- Understand how to attract the right candidates to the right roles
- Identify the differences between a good resume and a bad resume
- Deepen your knowledge of the role and aims of the human resource department
- Successfully organise organisational training and development programs
Who is This Course for?
- Aspiring professionals looking for a formal qualification to kickstart their career
- Human resource professionals who want to build on their existing skills
- Job seekers looking to learn more about the selection and recruitment process
- Anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the responsibilities of the HR department
This HR Assistant Course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the human resources department of an organisation. Related professions in this field include:
- Human Resource Assistant
- HR Administrator
- HR Coordinator
- HR Operations Officer
- HR Advisor
- HR Officer
|Human Resources Assistant Introduction|
|Human Resources Assistant||00:10:00|
|Attracting and Retaining Employees|
|Recruiting, Selection, and Orientation|
|Compensation and Benefits||00:17:00|
|Training and Development|
|Personal and Professional Development||00:14:00|
|Training Evaluation Form||00:12:00|
|Legal Environment of HRM|
|National Labor Relations Act||00:12:00|
|Labor-Management Relations Act||00:14:00|
|Occupational Safety and Health Act||00:13:00|
|Contemporary Motivation Theory|
|Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg’s Theories||00:18:00|
|Management by Objectives||00:17:00|
|Teams and Teamwork|
|What is a Team?||00:09:00|
|Stages of Development||00:06:00|
|Mock Exam- Human Resource Assistant Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Human Resource Assistant Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.