Pet First Aid and CPR – CPD Certified
The Pet First Aid and CPR – CPD Certified is designed to provide learners with an in-depth introduction to the disciplinary investigation and hearing process, equipping you with the core skills and knowledge to deal with disciplinary behaviour at work. You will learn what happens in a disciplinary hearing and how to conduct one, as well as the rules regarding suspension from work.
This course also goes into detail about the reasons for taking disciplinary action, who is responsible for dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures, and the correct measures to deal with them effectively and professionally. It also provides step-by-step training on penalties, their effects and appeals.
Highlights of the Pet First Aid and CPR – CPD Certified :
- Gain the fundamental skills to monitor and ensure that good work practices are followed by all staff
- Know how to correct poor behaviour and performance by understanding workplace disciplinary procedures
- Understand what happens in a disciplinary hearing and how to conduct one
- Deepen your understanding of policy regarding suspension from work
- Learn the difference between disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Know who is responsible for dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Ensure you have followed the correct measures to deal with disciplinary procedures effectively
- Know how to prepare for a disciplinary procedure and arrange an ideal venue
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for management staff, HR and business owners who are responsible for ensuring workplace conduct is followed. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
On successful completion, you will be equipped with the practical knowledge and skills to carry out a disciplinary investigation correctly and deal with disciplinary behaviour at work effectively. This course will also provide you with the fundamental skills to ensure employees comply with workplace conduct at all times.
|Pet First Aid Kit|
|Pet First Aid Kit||00:10:00|