Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course
Podiatry assistants are medical assistants that support physicians by carrying out medical and administrative tasks. If your goal is to start a career as a podiatry assistant or foot care assistant, then this course is your ticket to success.
This course covers the fundamental knowledge needed to assist physicians with a variety of medical specialities in a clinical and administrative environment. In this course, you will learn about the general foot treatments, methods for applying dressings, how to treat minor surgeries and advise patients on foot and nail care.
On successful course completion, you will have the confidence and practical skills to be able to perform a wide range of specialist and invasive procedures, with the expert knowledge to raise awareness about general foot health.
Benefits of studying Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course:
- This best ever Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Basics of Podiatry|
|Module 01: Podiatry Assistant’s Job in the UK||00:15:00|
|Module 02: The History of Podiatry||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Anatomy and Physiology of the Foot||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Pathology of Skin||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Pathology of Nails||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Foot Pathologies Relevant to the Lower Limb||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Basic Biomechanics of the Lower Limb||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Common Foot Problems||00:45:00|
|Infection Control Guidelines for Podiatrists|
|Module 09: Infection, Its Causes and Spread||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Standard Principles of Infection Control||00:15:00|
|Module 11: Personal Protective Clothing||00:20:00|
|Module 12: Safe Handling of Sharps and Spillage Management||00:20:00|
|Module 13: Clinical Practice for Infection Control||00:40:00|
|Foot Problems for People with Diabetes|
|Module 14: Risk Identification||00:30:00|
|Module 15: Common Diabetic Foot Problems and Treatments||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Podiatry Assistant Certificate Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.