Safeguarding Children Level 3
Whether you are working as a health and social care worker, or your job requires you to interact with children and their families, then this Safeguarding Children Level 3 will help you towards professional excellence. Teaching staff, nursery staff, child-minders, carers, play workers, sports staff, and police officers will also benefit from this child safeguarding course.
This Safeguarding Children Level 3 is designed to help you meet the required skills for a career in health care and the CQC or the Care Quality Commission recommendations for health and social care staff. With this level 3 course, you’ll get a solid understanding of key legislation regarding children safeguarding. Our child safeguarding course will also cover key topics related to child protection and duty of care.
Enrol in this Safeguarding Children Level 3 now and enrich your skills and knowledge for continuing professional development.
Highlights of the Safeguarding Children Level 3:
- Get introduced to the basics of children safeguarding
- Familiarise with the roles and responsibilities related to safeguarding children
- Gain sufficient knowledge of safeguarding structure and guidance
- Understand how to recognise abuse and familiarise with common obstacles in safeguarding
- Learn how to act in accordance with the safeguarding structure
- Get a deeper understanding of the recording information process and learn how to record information
- Understand the importance of working together and sharing information to ensure child safety
- Be able to identify children who need immediate protection
- Understand how to review a child protection plan and improve the strategy
- Be qualified to make a useful contribution to the prevention of child abuse
Why Choose this Safeguarding Children Level 3:
- This best ever Safeguarding Children Level 3 course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Safeguarding Children Level 3 is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Safeguarding Children Level 3 course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Safeguarding Children Level 3 course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Safeguarding Children Level 3 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Safeguarding Children Level 3|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:45:00|
|Module 02: Safeguarding structure and guidance||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Your Responsibilities||00:42:00|
|Module 04: Recognising And Responding To Abuse||01:18:00|
|Module 05: Responses Under The Safeguarding Structure||01:18:00|
|Module 06: Working Together And Sharing Information||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Recording information||00:57:00|