Sales Administrator Course
Equip yourself with the essential skills to support the sales team and build lasting relationships with clients and customers, with the Sales Administrator Course. This masterclass is a beginner’s course ideal for those who are new to the industry.
This sales assistant course will train you how to handle sales orders, deal with customer queries, close sales, greet customers and much more. You will learn how to define your target market and perform efficient market research to understand the needs of your customers. Throughout the course, you will develop fundamental sales and marketing skills to fast track your career and stand out to prospective employers.
Highlights of Sales Administrator Course
- Learn how to perform market research and define your target market
- Develop fundamental sales skills in active listening, communication and negotiation
- Be able to create an effective marketing plan and stay on top of current trends
- Get expert tips and advice on networking to help boost business
- Learn how to deal with customer enquiries and assist the sales force
- Discover effective strategies for closing sales and deals
- Develop the skills to maintain strong relationships with agencies and clients
- Familiarise with the sales cycle and understand the basics of sales cycle management
Sales Administrator Course Design
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this Sale course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sales Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People?||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Sales Administrator Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Sales Administrator Course||00:20:00|