Contract Management Course Level 3
Contract Managers are the main point of contact between a business and third parties and are responsible for dealing with any legal issues that may arise. This Essential Guide to Contract Management explores the role of the Contract Manager in detail, equipping learners with the core skills to manage different types of contract successfully.
This course provides essential information on key areas of contract management, such as contract law, the contract lifecycle, and risks in contract management, as well as introduces effective techniques for negotiating contracts. You will also learn how to deal with contract variations and other challenges, such as the probability of loss due to poor contract performance.
By the end of this course, you will have excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of contract management, with the skillset and qualification to start a successful career in this field. This course can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis and there are no special requirements for enrolment.
Gain expertise in contract management and fast track your career with this Contracts Manager Course!
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the stages in the contract lifecycle
- Understand the role, responsibilities and skills of a Contract Manager
- Learn the fundamental principles of English contract law
- Develop your knowledge of the classifications of contracts
- Know what should be included in a contract management plan
- Have an excellent understanding of the risks in contract management
- Learn how to negotiate a contract and deal with contract variation
- Understand the key performance indicators for measuring contract performance
Who is This Course for?
This Contract Management Training Course applies to the following:
- Aspiring professionals looking for a formal qualification to fast track their career
- Contract Managers who want to test their existing skills and knowledge
- Anyone who wants to learn more about English contract law
- Anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of career opportunities in this field
Once you have successfully completed this Contract Management Course, you will have an excellent understanding of UK contract law and the fundamentals of contract management, with the necessary skills and certification to explore the following professions:
- Contract Manager
- Contract Lawyer
- Contracts Executive
- Contract Administrator
|Module 01: Introduction to Contract Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Contract Lifecycle – Understanding The Stages||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Contract Manager’s Roles, Responsibilities & Career Opportunities||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Principles of English Contract Law||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Classification of Contracts||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Case Study on Contract Management||00:05:00|
|Module 07: Contract Management Plan & Efficiency||00:05:00|
|Module 08: Risks, Disputes & Supplier Relation In Contract Management||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Negotiation, Variation & Changes in Contract Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Contract Management Process Evaluation & KPI||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Contract Review, Challenges and Future||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam- Contract Management Course Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Contract Management Course Level 3||00:20:00|