Since the day mobile phone companies started including cameras, our lives have changed greatly. There was a time when taking photos was limited to having a good camera. But when mobile phones start having them and as they become smarter day by day, we capture thousands of photos every single day. Now anyone can take great photos with just a touch of their finger.
However, just owning a good camera phone isn’t worthy if you don’t know about proper photography skills. You may own the latest smartphone with a powerful camera, but you always rely on that one friend who clicks the best photos for you. But you can’t do the same when they ask you to take their photos. Then the reason might be that they have techniques for good photography that you are unaware of.
But not to worry.
Table of Contents
13. Candid clicks
Posed pictures can be extremely good for the sake of memories — blissful moments with friends, family, or the occasional run-in with a celebrity. But sometimes, candid clicks of people doing things, or people with people, can be a way more interesting.
That’s due to the fact candid images are better capable to successfully seize the emotion and essence of a moment. One of the great approaches to capture this type of shot is to simply take as many pictures as possible. You’ll have more to pick from, and the great pictures often occur when the “stars align,” so to speak, in a split second. For example, when everyone’s eyes are open, one individual is tilting their head simply so, and you eventually got a shot of your chronically closed-lip buddy smiling with his teeth.[/su_note]
Now that you have learned about a few photography tips & tricks, it’s time to apply them. But if you are still confused about whether you have understood every point, then this Mobile photography course can help you. The videos in the course are designed in such ways that they will practically show you how to do those particular techniques. And when you are done, you can use the things you learned not just for mobile photography, but for DSLR or digital camera photography as well.
- How Do People Develop Cross Cultural Communication Skills?
- TESOL Certification: How To Get Started With A Career In TESOL?
- 10 Ways Parents Can Get Involved in Child’s Education
- Effective Communication Skills For Social Workers
- What is the Difference Between a Podiatrist and a Chiropodist?
- Marriage Advice: The 8 Communication Skills of Happy couple
- 10 Essential Communication Skills for Workplace
- 10 Best Assertive Communication Worksheets and Techniques
- The Importance of Effective Communication in Healthcare
- Technology Amongst Youngsters: Tech Tools Your Students Need to Know About