ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management
The ATHE level 5 diploma in business and management is designed to provide students with profound knowledge in the subject areas, opening a door of versatile ways to build their career in multiple relevant sectors.
If you aspire for a better position in your sector and want to enrich your knowledge about business and management, you are absolutely in the right place. This course has been broken down into mandatory units that will equip you with the skills required to be a tough competitor and acquire a management role in any organisation you wish to work for.
Learners can level up their RQF with minimum entry requirements. This course also includes optional units, and each of them are designed to help learners meet a particular need.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Achieve a level 5 qualification to take your career to the next level
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business and management, as well as other relevant areas
- Develop your personality for the workplace and unleash required skills
- Develop a foundation to move forward more efficiently with professionalism
- The optional units are very specific on particular skills, which will help learners to solve specific problems and achieve certain goals.
Guided Learning Hours:
You have to complete 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units; therefore, the GLH is 480.
Total Qualification Time:
The learner is expected to give 10 hours per unit. There are 15 units in total. The Total Qualification time is 150 hours.
Method of Assessment:
Methods of assessment can include:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- A critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer-engagement’ activity)
- The production of a portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit.
Note that we do not recommend essay writing, and be specific while applying your knowledge to complete these assignments.
Who is this course for?
- Learners who are at level 5 or higher qualification levels.
- Professionals working in a relevant sector.
- Learners must be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed level 4 or more in Business, Management or a relevant discipline
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
Note that people with relevant work experience (paid/unpaid) and RQF qualifications may take this course as matured learners.
In case you are not a native English speaker, you will be needing one of the following certifications-
- Minimum 5.5 IELTS
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or above
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic 42-49
on successful completion of the course, learners will have the skills and practical knowledge to pursue any of the following professions:
- Credit Management Team Leader
- HR Business Partner
- Business Administrator – Apprenticeship
- Marketing Manager & Business Partner – B2B
- Business Unit Compliance Officer
|Units 01 : Business Organisations in a Global Context|
|Units 02 : Research Project|
|Units 03 : People Management|
|Units 04 : Finance for Managers|
|Units 01 : Managing Communication|
|Units 02 : Marketing Principles and Practice|
|Units 03 : Manage Sustainability in an Organisation|
|Units 04 : Small Business Enterprise|
|Units 05 : Planning a New Business Venture|
|Units 06 : Business Law|
|Units 07 : Operations Management|
|Units 08 : Information for Strategic Decision Making|
|Units 09 : Organisational Analysis and Change|
|Units 10 : Financial Systems and Auditing|
|Units 11 : Business Ethics|
|Submit your assignment|