ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management
The ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management is a Ofqual regulated 12 credit qualification designed to provide you with accredited business management knowledge and expertise.
This management training course explores the fundamental areas of management in detail, suitable for aspiring and existing managers. It provides both practical and theoretical knowledge that can be applied in a real-world context, to all aspects of business. From project management to change management, and business economics, you will learn techniques and strategies that will drive your career forward and increase your earning potential.
Gain a strong grounding in the principles that underpin successful management, and learn best practices from experienced professionals, by enrolling in this complete training course today.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Understand the fundamental differences between leadership and management
- Learn the key principles that underpin risk management and change management
- Strengthen your leadership, business communication and decision making skills
- Learn powerful sales, branding and marketing communication techniques
- Fine tune your personal leadership style and gain expertise in project management
- Take your accounting and business economics knowledge to the next level
- Know the secret to building productive and highly motivated teams
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
Total Qualification Time:
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification; i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
The Total Credit value is 12
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management course applies to the following:
- Professionals in senior-level roles who have a responsibility to manage teams and individuals
- New managers who wish to develop their skill set and leadership style
- Individuals who are looking to progress to a management role
- You must be aged 18 or over
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- You must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- For those whom English is not their first language, IELTs 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
On successful completion of this course, learners will have a wide range of skills required to lead and manage teams, projects and various areas of business effectively, which is essential for the following professions:
- Project Manager
- HR Manager
- Line Manager
- Head of Department
- Business Owner
|Unit 1: Leadership and Management|
|Unit 2: Research Project|
|Unit 3: Managing Quality and Service Delivery|
|Unit 4: Personal Leadership and Management Development|
|Unit 5: Financial Decision Making for Managers|
|Unit 6: Accounting|
|Unit 7: Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Unit 8: Economics for Business|
|Unit 9: Factors determining Marketing Strategies|
|Unit 10: Marketing Communications|
|Unit 11: Sales|
|Unit 12: Branding|
|Unit 13: Management Information Systems|
|Unit 14: Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Unit 15: Managing Change|
|Unit 16: Risk Management|
|Unit 17: Project Management|
|Unit 18: Human Resource Management|
|Submit Your Assignment|