Cross-Cultural Awareness Training
Learn how to embrace diversity and increase your communication abilities when you take our Cross-Cultural Awareness Training course. A willingness to acquire knowledge about other cultures, along with their beliefs and behaviour, is essential for both a working organisation and a harmonious society. You can appreciate how to become a major part of this process by taking this course and gaining the abilities that are needed to do so.
The contents of this course explain the principles and purposes of diversity, equality, and inclusion, in addition to cultural competency. You will be taught how to achieve intercultural communication, create bridges over cultural conflict, approach cross-cultural design work, and avoid prejudice. Each online module will empower you to work with or manage a culturally diverse team that understands the benefits of mutual support and shared responsibilities. Enrol now and recruit internationally for a more efficient and supportive marketplace
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Explaining the principles of cross-cultural awareness and themes of diversity
- Breaking down barriers that obstruct cross-cultural communication
- Raising awareness of cultural issues in organisations and corporations
- Gaining cultural competency skills and developing them in others
- Working effectively and productively in an international team
- Instant access to information on UK Equality Acts
- Participation in case studies and cultural issues
- Quick assessment and guidance for all assignments
- CPD accreditation for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is designed to supply a valuable introduction to the techniques and methods for resolving cross-cultural issues and empowering inclusion in work environments and communities. As such, it delivers an excellent way to gain the confidence to deal with these issues and work in a senior role within a culturally diverse team. Full-time and part-time learners are equally supported, and it can take just 20 to 30 hours to gain accreditation, with study periods being entirely customisable to your needs.
Your Path to Success
When you complete this course on Cross-Cultural Awareness Training, you will gain the insight to deal with cases of internal conflict and prejudice in a diverse team or community. This can prove vital when managing an international working group or looking to recruit a more diverse workforce.
Assignments relating to diversity practices and cultural competency will be given to all students and must be completed to pass the course successfully.
|Module 1: Introduction to Cross-Cultural Awareness|
|Introduction to Cross-Cultural Awareness||00:13:00|
|Module 2: Cross-Cultural Communication|
|Module 3: Corporate Cross-Cultural Awareness|
|Corporate Cross-Cultural Awareness||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Cross-Cultural Design|
|Module 5: Cross-Cultural Competency|
|Module 6: Cultural Values|
|Module 7: Working with and Managing a Culturally Diverse Team|
|Working with and Managing a Culturally Diverse Team||00:14:00|
|Assignment – Cross-Cultural Awareness Training||00:00:00|