Emergency Response Officer Training
Accidents and emergencies occur every day, and often, the casualty requires life-saving treatment, which anyone who works for emergency services must know how to provide. This Emergency Officer Training course provides both practical and theoretical training, covering a range of first aid topics. From how to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to conducting a primary assessment, an experienced instructor will guide you through the fundamental steps.
You will learn how to assess various emergency situations that could involve anything from a natural disaster to road accidents, and will be taken through the full contents of the first aid emergency kit. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of a range of common accidents, injuries and illnesses, and how to respond to them.
You will also have the confidence to assess whether a situation is critical and take charge immediately with the appropriate actions, as the first line of response.
Enrol in this course to become a qualified member of the emergency response team!
- Understand the responsibilities of the Emergency Response Officer
- Learn about the phases of emergency management and understand why it is important
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the emergency response framework
- Know how to conduct a primary and secondary first aid assessment
- Learn how to perform life-saving procedures and place someone in the recovery position
- Understand the steps to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Identify the different types of injuries and accidents in the workplace, and common illnesses
- Fully familiarise with and know how to correctly use the contents of the emergency first aid kit
Who is this Course for?
This Emergency Response Officer course applies to the following:
- Anyone looking to learn more about emergency first aid procedures
- Anyone looking for a formal qualification to become a qualified First Aider
- First Aiders looking for a refresher course to update their existing skills
- Anyone who works in a high-risk environment such as construction workers, where injuries and accidents are common
On successful completion of this course, learners will be equipped with a range of skills and practical knowledge required to be fully competent in the following roles:
- Emergency Response Officer
- Workplace First Aider
- School Nurse
|Emergency Management and Response||00:15:00|
|The Central Response Framework||00:15:00|
|Introduction and Primary Assessment||00:30:00|
|Emergency, First Aid and Safety Procedures||00:30:00|
|Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: I||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: II||00:15:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: III||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: IV||00:30:00|
|Injuries, Illness and Treatments: V||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.