Facilities Management Diploma
Whether you are an existing professional in the facilities sector or you have a desire to enter the industry, this Facilities Management Diploma course is an excellent choice for you. This course will help you master the skills which are required to embark upon a successful and rewarding career as a facilities manager.
Throughout this Facilities Management Diploma course, you’ll get a comprehensive and easy-to-grasp overview of this industry and learn the techniques to deliver effective support services for any organisation. This facilities management course is designed to equip learners with the skills and practical knowledge to understand this diverse and growing industry. You’ll also learn how to make strategic business decisions to ensure everything works together symphonically.
Highlights of the Facilities Management Diploma:
- Understand the importance of facilities management and explore the strategic role of a facilities manager
- Familiarise with the benefits that facilities management offers
- Understand the relationship between facilities management and sustainable development
- Familiarise with the business challenges in facilities management and learn the requirements of a facilities manager
- Expand your knowledge of operational waste management and recycling
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the various operations in facilities management
- Understand contracting and the different types of contracts
- Get a solid understanding of feasibility study, economic and market analysis, technical analysis and financial analysis
- Familiarise with the stages of human resource management and understand the recruitment and selection process
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing and learn how to work with contractors
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Facilities Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: Introduction to Facility Management||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Workplace Facilities||00:50:00|
|Module 03: Sustainable Development and Facilities Management||00:40:00|
|Module 04: Facilities Life Cycle||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Operations of Facilities||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Operations and Maintenance||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Project Management||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Human Resource Management||00:35:00|
|Module 09: Real Estate||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Outsourcing of Services or In-house Staff||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam – Facilities Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Facilities Management Diploma||00:20:00|