Food Allergen Awareness Training
Become fully aware of the issues around food allergens and make sure that your business is completely prevented from causing potential harm to others. All food handlers and catering staff need to know the information gathered in this comprehensive course, in order to ensure that the risk of allergens is recognised, understood, and absolutely mitigated. Our specialised online educational modules and rigorous assessment routines will guarantee that you totally prepared for any allergic eventualities that certain foods may trigger.
As a catering or food specialist, you’ll need to prove that you comply with the UK’s allergen laws and provide safeguards to prevent consumers from being negatively affected by ingredients in your meals. This course will guide you through the basic concepts and real-life scenarios where allergens can cause complications. It comprehensively covers all the guidance that catering workers need to avoid cases of allergic reactions, as well as providing some advice for appropriate consumers as well. The treatment for symptoms of extreme allergic reactions is also covered.
- Learn the definition and potential harm of food allergens
- Become aware of how allergies can affect the human body
- Know what steps a business must take to mitigate the existence of allergens
- Satisfy all current UK food and health regulations involve allergens
- Know where to display or find information regarding allergens in an eating establishment
- Understand how to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Be able to treat a casualty with an extreme allergic reaction
- Acquire a full understanding of the full range of allergies that exist in the UK
Why People Love And Enrol In The Food Allergen Awareness Training Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Food Allergen Awareness Training Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Why study this course
Who is This course for?
This course is primarily designed for food handlers or catering staff who supply edible items to consumers. However, it may also benefit consumers that have a recognised allergy or want to know how to recognise or treat the symptoms.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Food Allergen Awareness Training Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Food Allergen Awareness Training Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course provides a full overview of food allergens and their effects on the human body. As such, it is appropriate for the following roles and careers:
- Restaurant or Café staff
- Catering managers
- First Aid workers
- Hospitality workers
- Allergy sufferers or medical specialists
|Food Allergen Awareness Training|
|Module 01: Basics of Food Allergens||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Allergen Guidance for Food Businesses||00:24:00|
|Module 03: Allergen Guidance for Consumers||00:17:00|
|Module 04: Allergic Reactions and Treatments||00:23:00|
No Reviews found for this course.