Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 – 1 Days Classroom Training Course
If you are interested in catering or hospitality industry or a person-in-charge of managing food hygiene and food standards, safe preparation of food for customers and protecting them from foodborne illness, then this Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 course is a must for you, especially if you are absolutely new to the catering or hospitality industry!
According to the law, all food handlers working in a professional environment must be knowledgeable of the food hygiene best practices, understand the rules and principles for preventing food contaminationand bacteria from spreading in the workplace. These comprise the manufacturing and producing food, storing food rightly, extracting and processing food, keeping ingredients at the correct temperature and looking after your own personal hygiene, along with much, much more.
This comprehensive Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 coursecovers high-quality, expert industry material, video content & lessons, and interactive demos specifically meant for managers, or supervisors, such as restaurateurs, hoteliers and kitchen chefs, kitchen porters, etc.
On successful completion of the Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 course, you will feel confident and skilled enough to employ your new skills and establish an excellent standard of health in your professional environment.
Enrol in a Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 online course absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Highlights of the Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 course:
- Enjoy free entrance to Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 online course
- High-quality study notes or materials
- Simple and step-by-step instructions will make your learning easier, quicker, and more enjoyable
- Learn practical tips and techniques from an industry expert
- Gain hands-on experience in training
- Achieve your goals and transform your career by learning from an industry expert
- Earn a CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ask any questions and get responses from a professional
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £45.
In order to earn an accredited certificate, you will attend practical training and get full access to our online student portal, where you will discover a treasure of high-quality learning resources including engaging lessons, tutorial videos and comprehensive manuals.
By the time you complete the Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 course, you will be able to:
- Determine food hygiene hazards or risks.
- Follow all safety instructions issued by the Food Standards Agency.
- Define and understand safe and best food practices.
- Implement controls to acquire higher standards of food hygiene.
- Ensure that your staff are acquainted of health and hygiene obligations.
- Understand the requirements to accomplish your legal obligations as a certified Food Handler.
- Interpret the principles of food safety management systems.
- Improve food safety, reduce risks and behaviours commonly correlated with foodborne illness.
Our training programs provide you with the know-how to improve your food safety culture and measure and assess your food safety culture regularly.
To support every type of learners, we have developed courses with audio, video, and text-based learning. All of our courses are completed in a comfortable, entertaining atmosphere under the direction of the hosts, who are helpful, friendly and yet professional!
Upon successful completion of the qualification, you will:
- Understand the appropriate and inappropriate practices related to food handling
- Understand how people can take personal charge for food safety
- Understand how to handle, prepare, cook and serve food
- Understand the significance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- Understand all aspects of food safety including bacteria, physical & chemical contamination
- Understand how to improve your food safety habits
- Understand personal hygiene and recommended the hand-washing technique
Who is this course for?
- The European Union Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs declares that all food handlers must be skilfully trained before carrying out their role in the catering industry.
- This Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 verifies that you have the fundamental food safety knowledge and understand how to comply with the required legal practices and responsibilities as a Food Handler.
- Completing this Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 means you are equipped with a comprehensive introduction to proper food handling methods.
- This course is best suited to all food handlers working in the catering industry in the UK, including hotels, restaurants, takeaways, bars, cafes, mobile food trucks, hospitals, care homes, fast-food outlets, kitchens, schools, colleges, universities and canteens.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 – 1 Days Classroom Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Book Your Place|
|Book Your Place – Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 – 1 Days Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Food Safety Legislation|
|Module 1: Food Safety Legislation||01:24:00|
|Module 2: Microbiological Hazards||02:15:00|
|Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards|
|Module 3: Physical, Chemical, and Allergenic Hazards||01:00:00|
|Module 4: Food Storage||01:21:00|
|Module 5: Food Preparation||00:57:00|
|Module 6: Personal Hygiene||01:00:00|
|Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules|
|Module 7: Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules||02:00:00|
|Module 8: Further Information||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.