Level up your teaching proficiency and dive into the vast array of career opportunities that are waiting for you. Our most exclusive NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training course will open up a broad window for you!
Ofqual regulated NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training qualification will enable you to get high-quality education online. Because it is designed to aid in your professional development and progress, you can rely on this certification. With the special course materials that are online and accessible 24/7 from anywhere globally, you will be able to master the A-Z of education and training. The contents are designed to equip you with a fundamental and advanced understanding of all aspects of leadership and management, such as communication, relationship building, decision-making processes, innovation, and much more! You’ll also learn how to involve learners in the evaluation process and examine your own abilities, provide feedback, and maintain an inclusive learning environment.
This super-handy NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training curriculum breaks down the topics for easy understanding. It is a pathway for learners to continue building their own skills and knowledge to consistently keep growing their expert status and credibility in the Teaching sector. You will also achieve a recognised credential that will add value to your resume and give you a boost in your career.
Register right now without wasting a bit of time!
The fee of the Exam is excluded from the subscription, so you have to buy the exam for this course.
- Learn about the fundamentals of education and training
- Understand assessment and evaluation strategies and principles
- Develop teaching, learning, and assessment skills
- Enhance employability skills
- Familiar with learning and development research and program
- Understand equality and diversity
- Develop coaching, tutoring, and monitoring role
- Understand how to manage behaviour in a learning environment
- Gain understanding about the theories and frameworks for teaching disabled learners
Guided Learning Hours
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course’s learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
GLH for this qualification is 360 hours.
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for this qualification is 120 Hours.
Method of Assessment
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work following the qualification specification.
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to learn the essential skills on children and young people’s workforce
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
This qualification is designed for students who wish to know better the abilities needed to operate effectively in education and training responsibilities. This qualification has no specified prerequisites. However,
- This qualification is intended for learners aged 19 and above.
- Learners who have previously completed a Level 4 certification may find it helpful.
This credential will enhance your chances in the teaching and training sector and assist you in obtaining further higher education qualifications. You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Primary School Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher
- Private Tutor
- Freelance Teacher/ Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- Educational Psychologist
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- College or University Student
|Unit 1: Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training|
|Unit 2: Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training|
|Unit 3: Theories, principles and models in education and training|
|Unit 4: Wider professional practice and development in education and training|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free