Learn the principles of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) and work to protect your colleagues and teammates from serious harm in the workplace. Our RIDDOR course provides everything you need to know about this UK legislation and why it was initially written. The interactive online modules in this package have been written by industry experts and are crafted to coach you in Health and Safety protocols in every kind of environment.
RIDDOR was made public in 2013 and has provided the benchmark for Health and Safety representatives ever since. This course provides the perfect summarisation of the guidelines in RIDDOR and teaches you the best ways to record and report work-related illnesses and injuries. By enrolling, you’ll not only learn about the legislation rules, but you’ll also be coached in performing risk management at work and know how to employ safety precautions for your organisation. Start working on making your work environment safer by signing up today.
- Understand the UK’s complete range of Health and Safety laws for the workplace
- Be able to negotiate with management to ensure safety systems are in place
- Learn how to install health and safety procedures in any environment
- Promote safe practices and influence colleagues to do the same
- Acquire the skills to perform full risk assessments on an area
- Identify risks that have been previously overlooked
- Know how to provide an accident report and liaise with appropriate authorities
- Management risk mitigation plans following an accident
Why People Love And Enrol In The RIDDOR Training Course From One Education:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this RIDDOR Training Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Why study this course
Who is This course for?
This course is suitable for any individual who is responsible for work areas and property and is expected to report under RIDDOR guidelines following an accident. It covers all aspects of the RIDDOR legislation and the associated Health and Safety protocols for all workplaces.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this RIDDOR Training Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The RIDDOR Training Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course is designed to give complete training to those individuals who would be required to follow the RIDDOR protocol and file an accident report in the workplace. Therefore, it will apply to the following careers and roles:
- Health and Safety representatives
- Fire Marshalls
- Team leaders and supervisors
- Maintenance staff
- Property and Business owners
|Module 1: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws||00:20:00|
|Module 2: Managing for Health and Safety||00:28:00|
|Module 3: Risk Assessment and Common Risks||00:18:00|
|Module 4: RIDDOR||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.