Prevent unnecessary accidents and injuries in the workplace and ensure you have the relevant skills to protect your safety and the safety of all staff, with the Warehouse Safety Training course.
This Warehouse Safety certification has been designed in compliance with COSSH guidelines and HSE legislation, to ensure proper compliance training. It will provide you with practical and theoretical knowledge to implement a safe system of work for all staff.
You will learn fundamental procedures and best practices, such as how to conduct a safety risk assessment, how to perform proper manual handling, and minimise the risk of slips, trips and falls. It also covers electrical safety standards and what to do in the event of a fire, with step-by-step guidance.
- Understand how to maintain health and safety in a warehouse for all staff
- Learn how to identify and eliminate general safety hazards in the workplace
- Have a solid understanding of the different injuries and accidents that can occur in the workplace
- Familiarise with COSHH regulations and site safety guidelines
- Learn how to prevent electrical hazards and implement fire safety controls
- Develop your knowledge of safe manual handling and vehicle safety
- Learn how to conduct a safety risk assessment, with step-by-step guidance
- Avoid slips, trips and falls by minimising risks in the workplace
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Who is This course for?
This warehouse safety program is ideal for warehouse operatives, health and safety staff, and those whose job includes working in warehouses. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which is open to both part-time and full-time students.
On successful completion of this training course, learners will have an excellent understanding of warehouse safety best practices and procedures, and how to implement a safe system of work for all warehouse staff. Professions in this field include:
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Operations Supervisor
- Warehouse Coordinator
|Module 01: The Role of Warehouse|
|The Role of Warehouse||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety|
|Introduction to Warehouse Safety||00:16:00|
|Module 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses|
|Health and Safety Management in Warehouses||00:27:00|
|Module 04: General Warehouse Hazards|
|General Warehouse Hazards||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling|
|Manual and Mechanical Handling||00:34:00|
|Module 06: Site Safety|
No Reviews found for this course.